Businessplan Software I Strategy Software I Startup Plannning Software
let’s work together
06435 – 54 80 251
Get in touch
What We Offer
MyBusinessDesigner is a business planning application. It provides product planning, tasks, business model, swot analysis, notes, calendars and many more.
Top-notch Startup Planning Software
Users can use these features to create their systems for business planning and ideation. This software will help execute ideas faster and more efficiently.
With MyBusinessDesigner multiple users can sign up and manage their workspaces. MyBusinessDesigner has a modern usability and clear user interface.
Create your account in two minutes.
Add your team and enjoy the powerful features and modern usability of our startup planning software.
This software is designed to help startup founders to plan their business.
How It Works
Businessplan Software I Strategy Software I Startup Planning Software
MyBusinessDeisgner is a strategic management tool to quickly and easily define and communicate a business idea or concept.
The Software works through the fundamental elements of a business or product, structuring an idea in a coherent way. It allows people to get an understanding of your business and to go through the process of making connections between what your idea is and how to make it into a business. Therefore, this tool is very useful to quickly and easily define and communicate a business idea.
There are nine main building blocks:
1. Key Partners: The strategic relationships your business creates with other companies or people.
2. Key Activities: Activities or tasks that are integral to operating your company.
3. Key Resources: Assets that are required to operate and deliver your company’s value proposition.
4. Value Proposition: The fundamental need that your company is trying to fulfill for its customers. Why your company exists.
5. Customer Relationships: The type of interactions your company has with its customers and the level of support it gives.
6. Channels: Different methods that your company uses to deliver its products and value proposition to customers.
7. Customer Segments: The different groups of customers that your company interacts with.
8. Cost Structure: How a company spends money on operations. The key costs and level of cost focus for your company.
9. Revenue Streams: Your company’s sources of cash flows.
SWOT analysis also called the SWOT matrix, is a strategic planning technique used to help businesses identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats related to business competition or project planning. It is sometimes called situational assessment or situational analysis.
When you start setting up a business, the first thing you should consider is a business plan. You must need a proper business plan to have a business bank account. Even venture capitalists, angel investors, and bankers will ask for a Business Plan if you are looking for investment.
MyBusinessDesigner gives you a central hub to organize all your business planning work. When all information is in one place, executing ideas becomes far easier.
Product/Project Plan Discussion
Founders/ teams can discuss the product /project. It’s very helpful to know who thinks what so that everyone in the team stays on the same page and it saves huge time and energy
You can add tasks and assign tasks to other users across the same workspace.
Startups need to study a lot regarding the current economics and market. Thus it’s great for them to take notes when they learn something. This notes system will help your team learn together. If one team member creates a note the other team member can learn from it.
MyBusinessDesigner did some of the tedious work for us when founding our startup.
Finally a clear software with useful functions instead of useless junk.
We have found in MyBusinessDesigner a oftware that makes it easier for us to draw up our business plan.
Get in Touch
06435 – 54 80 251
Im Bruch 31